Say “Good-bye” to chlorine and protect your entire home from chlorine vapors.
Envision sparkling, great-tasting, purified water throughout your home; gone is the need and expense for extra shower, bath, or refrigerator filters. The WaterSource II Whole House Water Filtration System allows you to drink, shower, and bathe in purified water at an affordable cost.
This high capacity system has a 150,000 gallon or 1 year rating for removing chlorine, chlorine vapors, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), THMs (trihalomethanes) rust particles, sediment and undesirable tastes and odors from all of the water that you and your family depend on daily. The water tastes delicious! Ideal for single story homes with up to 2 baths.
The U.S. EPA has stated, “Every household in America, on municipally treated water, has an elevated level of Chloroform gas in the air, specifically from showering, washing dishes, washing clothes and flushing toilets.”
The WaterSource II will filter out chlorine, so that you and your family are not exposed to the carcinogenic and irritating effects of Chloroform gas every time you turn on a faucet, flush a toilet, wash dishes, wash clothes, shower, or bathe.
This double tank filtrations system comes complete shut-off valves, holding bracket, mounting screws and all required hardware. The WaterSource II requires 26” of vertical clearance and has a diameter of 9” at the base. It typically installs in the basement, garage or hot water heater closet and enhances any existing point of use filter (Unit cannot be installed outside or where freezing is possible). This Whole House Filtration System is designed for single story homes with up to 2 bathrooms.
If your water supply comes from a well, please call before ordering: 1-800-873-4321.
WaterSource II 5-Stage Filtration Process:
Filtration Stage I: 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter or 5# KDF Pre-Filter
5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter - The Sediment Cartridge pre-filters the water with a heavy-duty 5 micron, string wound cartridge. This cartridge addresses larger particulates of dirt, sand, grit and sediment in the water, thereby protecting the primary carbon block filtration cartridge.
5# KDF Pre-Filter - This pre-filter contains 5 pounds of KDF (powdered copper & zinc alloy). This filter will address heavy metals, chlorine, sulfur dioxide & other hard water elements.
Filtration Stage II: 20" Granular Carbon Radial Flow Cartridge
The 20" Granular Carbon Cartridge consists of three polypropylene layers of pre-filtration. These layers of pre-filtration help to mechanically filter out finer particulates of sand, grit, dirt and sediment before the water reaches the carbon. The carbon component of the filtration system consists of high-grade Activated Carbon Particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
This extruded carbon block filters in a radial flow, outside to inside direction, insuring low pressure drop. This filter will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of its extruded activated carbon core.
Carbon is proven to be an excellent media for the filtration of water borne chemicals, such as chlorine, trihalomethanes, VOCs (volatile organic contaminants), and other carcinogenic substances.
When carbon is “activated”, heated to temperatures of a thousand + degrees, its pores expand and enable it to “trap” a host of undesirable substances and remove them from the water. This stage of the WaterSource II filtration system also sweetens the water’s taste and improves its clarity.
Benefits and Features:
- Purified water throughout the entire home
- Offers protection from carcinogenic chemicals
- Provides excellent water for drinking, cooking, watering and cleaning
- Encourages softer skin and healthier hair from showering and bathing
- Improves indoor air quality by eliminating chlorine vapors
- Enhances the purity of water for plants and fish tanks
- Keeps natural trace minerals in the water
- Offers virtually no maintenance for 150,000 gallons or one year
- Lengthens life of plumbing fixtures and appliances
- No back flushing
- No electricity costs
- No wasted water
- Has a 30-day money-back guarantee and a full one year limited warranty
- The WaterSource™ Water Filtration system is designed for one-story homes up to 2000 square feet and with one or two bathrooms
- 8 gallon per minute on demand flow rate – no pressure drops
- Dimensions: 26” tall x 9” diameter
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Typically installs in the basement, garage or hot water heater closet (Unit cannot be installed outside or where freezing is possible)
- Approximately 1 ½ – 2 ½ hours installation by a licensed plumber
- Unit comes complete with shut-off valves, mounting bracket and required hardware
- Easy filter replacement every year (filter wrench included – no plumber needed)
- NSF® : Component tested against the material requirements of standard 42.
It’s time to have clean, healthy water flowing from every outlet in your home! The WaterSource II Whole House Filtration System is the most valuable and beneficial home appliance you can own! You will notice crystal clear ice cubes and a sweeter taste to the water. And, by showering with filtered water you will experience softer skin and hair.
If you have any questions in deciding if this is the right filter for your needs, please give us a call at 479-521-7786 between the hours of 10am – 4pm central time. To be used ONLY with potable, micro-biologically safe water supplies.
Replacement Cartridges cost $109.00 each, purchased separately. Replace every 150,000 gallons or one year.
Bonus Buy: Save an extra $10 by ordering replacement cartridges. Order above.
Auto-Replacement Program: Enroll now in our Auto-Replacement program and receive replacement cartridges annually without any shipping charge. Select "Yes" in the Autoship option above.