The Gard’n Gro™ replacement cartridge for the Gard’n Gro™ dechlorinating garden hose filter, promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil. Every plant’s survival is based on the nutrients it receives from its water and soil. A healthy soil is made up of beneficial bacteria, molds and various forms of fungi.
Organic farmers and gardeners have known for years that the safest way to protect their plants and the environment from insect diseases, and pests is through the use of beneficial bacteria. Chlorine is designed to kill living organisms such as fungi and bacteria that can contaminate your water.
It does such a great job of killing these organisms that it can be harmful to your plants. Using garden hose filters is the best way to prevent this problem.
Gard’n Gro™ Dual Filtratrion System:
Click here for the removal specifications sheet on this garden hose filter.
- Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost, or mulch.
- Enhances the effectiveness of the non-chemical pest control methods.
- Easy installation – No tools necessary
- Maintenance Free
- Patented high-performance copper-zinc filtration media
- Removes chlorine, rust water, sulfur smell and odors
- The Gard’n Gro™ will process a minimum of 20,000 gallons of water.
- The Gard’n Gro™ effectively removes over 85% of the chlorine from garden hose water.
- pH balances the water
- For cold water use only (40°F – 100°F)