The Aquacube™ Inline Water Filter is the perfect solution to purifying ice cubes and drinking water from your refrigerator. It is also the perfect solution for the office water fountain. This water and ice filter, with its quick-connect fittings, is easy to install for either application.
The in-line filter uses natural filtration technology (1 micron carbon block) to keep your water crystal clear and free of chlorine, lead, heavy metals, and harmful chemicals. This inline water filter is designed to bring the drinking water nature intended to the most convenient water source in your home.
When using it to make ice cubes, the AquaCube™ ice filter delivers crystal clear, great tasting cubes without all the impurities; we know you’re just as concerned about the ice-cubes you put into your water as you are about the quality of water you drink.
Aq100 Refrigerator Inline Water Filter
- Heavy-Duty Poly-Propylene Plastic Housing
- Compact Design for Fitting Behind Refrigerator
- Purifies all the Water entering Refrigerator or Ice-Maker
- Easy installation for most office drinking fountains
- Ultrasonic Friction-Welded Seal Guaranteed Not to Leak
- Quick-Connect Fittings for Easy Installation Into Refrigerators Water Line
The Aquacube™ refrigerator water filter removes:
- 98.5% Chlorine Reduction
- 99% Lead and Heavy Metal Reduction
- 95% VOC (Volatile Organic Contaminants) Reduction
- 99.99% Cyst Bacteria Removal (Giardia & Cryptosporidium)
- 99.99% Particulates Removal (Dirt, Sediment & Rust)
- 1 Micron Activated Compressed Carbon Block
- No Channeling or Bypassing
- Meets NSF Standards 177
- 12-Month Replaceable Cartridge
- 600 Gallon Capacity
- 0.75 Gallons per Minute
Auto-Replacement Program: Save an additional $5! Enroll now in our Auto-Replacement program and receive replacement cartridges annually without any shipping charge. Select ' Sign Me Up' in the Autoship option above.