It’s time to have clean, healthy water flowing from every outlet in your home!
The WaterSource II Whole House Filtration System may become the most valuable and beneficial home appliance you can own.
You will notice crystal clear ice cubes, pure tasting water, and softer skin and hair.
The U.S. EPA has stated, “Every household in America, on municipally treated water, has an elevated level of Chloroform gas in the air, specifically from showering, washing dishes, washing clothes and flushing toilets.”
Say “Good-bye” to chlorine and protect your entire home from chlorine vapors.
Envision great-tasting, purified water throughout your entire home. No extra expenses for separate shower filters, water filters and refrigerator filters. The WaterSource II Whole House Filtration System provides purified water for drinking, bathing, washing and making ice, all with one system and at an affordable cost. The Carbon and KDF filtration system eliminates heavy metals, chlorine, sulfur dioxide and other hard water elements, water borne chemicals and carcinogenic substances.
- Typically no maintenance for 150,000 gallons or one year
- Lengthens life of plumbing fixtures and appliances
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Full 1-year limited warranty
- Chlorine & Chlorine Vapors
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- THMs (trihalomethanes) rust particles
- Undesirable tastes and odors from all of the water that you and your family depend on daily. Ideal for single story homes with 2 baths.
This high-capacity, double tank filtration system comes complete with all required hardware including shut-off valves, holding bracket and mounting screws. Requires 26” of vertical clearance and of 9” at the base. Installs in garage, basement or water heater closet and enhances any existing point of use filter (Unit cannot be installed outside or where freezing is possible). This Whole House Filtration System is designed for single story homes with up to 2,000 sq. ft. and 2 bathrooms.
WaterSource II 5-Stage Filtration Process:
Filtration Stage I: 5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter or 5# KDF Pre-Filter
5 Micron Sediment Pre-Filter - The Sediment Cartridge pre-filters the water with a heavy-duty 5 micron, string wound cartridge. This cartridge addresses larger particulates of dirt, sand, grit and sediment in the water, thereby protecting the primary carbon block filtration cartridge.
5# KDF Pre-Filter - This pre-filter contains 5 pounds of KDF (powdered copper & zinc alloy). This filter will address heavy metals, chlorine, sulfur dioxide & other hard water elements.
Filtration Stage II: 20" Granular Carbon Radial Flow Cartridge
The 20" Granular Carbon Cartridge consists of three polypropylene layers of pre-filtration. These layers of pre-filtration help to mechanically filter out finer particulates of sand, grit, dirt and sediment before the water reaches the carbon. The carbon component of the filtration system consists of high-grade Activated Carbon Particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
This extruded carbon block filters in a radial flow, outside to inside direction, insuring low pressure drop. This filter will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of its extruded activated carbon core.
Carbon is proven to be an excellent media for the filtration of water borne chemicals, such as chlorine, trihalomethanes, VOCs (volatile organic contaminants), and other carcinogenic substances.
When carbon is “activated”, heated to temperatures of a thousand + degrees, its pores expand and enable it to “trap” a host of undesirable substances and remove them from the water. This stage of the WaterSource II filtration system also sweetens the water’s taste and improves its clarity.
Benefits and Features:
- Purified water throughout the entire home
- Offers protection from carcinogenic chemicals
- Provides excellent water for drinking, cooking, watering and cleaning
- Encourages softer skin and healthier hair from showering and bathing
- Improves indoor air quality by eliminating chlorine vapors
- Enhances the purity of water for plants and fish tanks
- Keeps natural trace minerals in the water
- No back flushing
- No electricity costs
- No wasted water
- 150,000 gallon filtration (1 year)
- The WaterSource™ Water Filtration system is designed for single-story homes up to 2,000 square feet and with 1-2 bathrooms
- 8 gallon per minute on demand flow rate – no pressure drops
- Dimensions: 26” tall x 9” diameter
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Typically installs in the basement, garage or hot water heater closet (Unit cannot be installed outside or where freezing is possible)
- Approximately 1 ½ – 2 ½ hours installation by a licensed plumber
- Unit comes complete with shut-off valves, mounting bracket and required hardware
- Easy filter replacement every year (filter wrench included – no plumber needed)
- NSF® : Component tested against the material requirements of standard 42.
To be used ONLY with potable, micro-biologically safe water supplies. If your water supply comes from a well, please contact us before ordering: 479-521-7786
If you have any questions in deciding if this is the right filter for your needs, give us a call 10am – 4pm CST at (479) 521-7786. You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacement Cartridges cost $109.00 each, purchased separately. Replace every 150,000 gallons or one year.
Bonus Buy: Save an extra $10 by ordering replacement cartridges. Order above.
Auto-Replacement Program: Enroll now in our Auto-Replacement program and receive replacement cartridges annually without any shipping charge. Select "Yes" in the Autoship option above.